Thursday, October 25, 2012

I may not....

This is inspired from the talk that i have heard this morning from foreigner Ustaz Yahya....I may not.......


  1.  have the best feature but i still have my eyes to see,my mouth to eat, talk, sing, my ears to listen....my leg   to walk and dance.....my hand to give my salam....
  2. have a lot of money...but I still gain ideas to make some....some to give thanks to those shared together their happiness...
  3. be the best of the bread...but i still have time to collect the ingredient to make some....
  4. be the animals.....the cats that always lazying around...sometimes i have got jealous of them....but Im still thanking Allah s.w.t...because he has given the brain to figure out things that the animals cannot do
  5. listen very welll....but when i do....i do it as my heart want to do it as well.....
  6. have that ikhlas things that people talks about....but I have heard some that said ikhlas only comes from Allah s.w.t...
The points of view that Ustaz Yahya shared some this morning is about the things that Allah s.w.t might want to test his creations.....He will not put burden upon those that cannot handle....in which...Ustaz emphasized that the meaning of this is Allah s.w.t already given us signs to figure out at first and after that He will test you whether you are aware of those surrounded you...you may not like it at first but at the end of the day you will know....because everything happens for a reason...insyaallah.....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment