Wednesday, October 3, 2012

bar counsel letter came today....

the letter came today after i had conversation about it with my friend yesterday........just like every morning worrying about what to do in this and that situation...when i should be..


  1. reading new procedure and always update on legal field
  2. banned myself from facebook...in which im going to start tomorrow
  3. stop fooling around
  4. be conscious
  5. start smiling to my surroundings.....@_@
yeahhh....if i feel like it....just face the fact sakina....you need to get yourself idea for you to be able to give feedback to the worldddd...............................im trying robot!!!!!!!but i have been hit by the sledgehammer...it seems like nothing going my way these few weeks......hurrmmm...
*newsflash*
I m going to try to make red velvet cake today.....:).,..smiley wakey....i need to wake myself up



No comments:

Post a Comment