Monday, October 1, 2012

Chambering experience 4 a month

Im experiencing some difficulty...

  1. I cant recall what i have studied back through my university years in my practikal..(did i spell that right?)....Im sorry for lecturers that have thought me a lot through years...I havent really got a chance to make it practical yet....
  2. Since chambering is for me to continue learning and got the advice from the seniors to just relax and learn....Thats what I do(although i have faced some though time to relax since there is another chambee beside me in the same firm in which she is really active and sometime i feel like she is watching me when im relaxing....isnt that painful....huhu)
  3. Every morning i have knocked on my master door to seek for any work...since it is my first month... he told me to just relax and going through the files.....
so basically my whole first month is about learning to handle the files.....it is though to be opening and closing the file as it is your responsibility to make it confidential to protect your professionalism... Im still on the urge of wondering ...what am i doing here?


No comments:

Post a Comment