Friday, December 21, 2012

the lies behind my writing...

It is that I dont have that much of ideas because I havent read much and my interest are pretty much wasted..
Ever since I have started my chambering period.....I have learn some responsibility that I have forgotten to take while im in the University but Im glad I have finished it...I dont know what I will be if I dont....
Ever since then...I have pretty much working on some ideas and started to brainstorm things... try to analyze things on the different views as I have realised that every views matters....no matter how ugly that idea was..it stilll an idea...
Im trying to keep memorising things on my mind but it still sweeps away like the ocean breeze...where did it all gone?

So now....Im trying to recall back last week recipe...this is called ikan merah berlada

Ingredients
Ginger
Garlic
Corn flour
Red fish
Black Pepper

How?
Just get your ginger...get about 3 cubes(i cut it into cubes...)....mashed it up with garlic(half)..and blackpepper....put some into the boiling water and set some aside
Get your red fish...pamper it with corn flour....and all of the mashed thing ...massage your red fish with those things...
Then...put it into the boiling water....put a pinch of salt....a pinch of ajinomoto....wait for it to be cook and serve

For the rice....cook it in your rice cooker...hehe...

thats as far as i can remember....life meant to be learn....any right or wrong please correct me...:)



No comments:

Post a Comment